Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
New Project: INKSN; Ink Social Network
Topic Started: Oct 19 2008, 10:31 PM (1,951 Views)
techwizrd
Member Avatar
Magister ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
I have recently created a social network called INKSN. It's a niche social network built for anime fans and manga addicts. This is just a notice that it is a project associated with bluedevs (although I don't expect any of you to dev for it). Those of you who do enjoy the anime genre in general should give it a try and join as we always need new members.
My DeviantArt user page Please comment and add me to your favorites!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BobTheFerret
Member Avatar
It's The End Of The World As We Know It
[ *  * ]
Very nice. I see you know how to install OpenSocial, despite not knowing how to properly configure the domain name. (Word to the wise - don't use frames for domain redirection. People notice, and when they do, they usually get annoyed.)
Edited by BobTheFerret, Oct 21 2008, 05:02 PM.
It is dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

techwizrd
Member Avatar
Magister ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
BobTheFerret
Oct 21 2008, 04:53 PM
Very nice. I see you know how to install OpenSocial, despite not knowing how to properly configure the domain name. (Word to the wise - don't use frames for domain redirection. People notice, and when they do, they usually get annoyed.)
BTW, this isn;t OpenSocial. OpenSocial is an API. I suggest you look at WikiPedia first before you talk off the top of your head. (Actually, my site does support the OpenSocial API. You can put the widgets on your profile page as well as on your Dashboard)

Also, I didn;t use frames for redirection. I use PHP redirects (changing the header basically). It does result in invalid tokens on first login, but that can easily be averted by setting error_reporting to 0.
My DeviantArt user page Please comment and add me to your favorites!
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply