Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
my horrible flash
Topic Started: Jan 1 2008, 12:20 PM (2,762 Views)
Mephiles the Dark
Member Avatar
The conscious will
[ * ]
well, i made a really bad flash yesterday. it took me about an hour. it's a random quiz. it's not difficult at all and it's once again very horrible.

http://wiki.bluedevs.net/proj:radnom

that's all for now, folks.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kyros the Hedgehog
Member Avatar
(still) a dude with a funky headband
[ * ]
Oh yeah. enjoy the music, because it's just about the only decent part. too bad i didn't make it.

oh, and don't try to listen to the song 100000 times, because i think it stops after 99999.
The companion cube
will not threaten to stab you.
The cake is a lie.
Spoiler: click to toggle
that is a real spoier for a real thing that you may not want to know of (that is, if you own or will own yet haven't beaten Valve's game Portal). it's not like, to make you lose... uh... I'll stop now.

techwizrd
Member Avatar
Magister ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
Kyros the Hedgehog
Jan 1 2008, 12:34 PM
Oh yeah. enjoy the music, because it's just about the only decent part. too bad i didn't make it.

oh, and don't try to listen to the song 100000 times, because i think it stops after 99999.
It does stop at 99999 times. It's one of those flash buffer things I think. I haven't programmed in Flash for a year or two, so I could be and probably am wrong. Why not just use an infinite while loop?

Anyways, bad flash, but funny enough for me to spend a few minutes listening to it. BTW, your Flash has the Play bug. When you right click and select play, you win.
My DeviantArt user page Please comment and add me to your favorites!
Posted Image

Kyros the Hedgehog
Member Avatar
(still) a dude with a funky headband
[ * ]
how do you know that for sure? did you listen a million times? that's over 636111 hours of music.
The companion cube
will not threaten to stab you.
The cake is a lie.
Spoiler: click to toggle
that is a real spoier for a real thing that you may not want to know of (that is, if you own or will own yet haven't beaten Valve's game Portal). it's not like, to make you lose... uh... I'll stop now.

BobTheFerret
Member Avatar
It's The End Of The World As We Know It
[ *  * ]
nice, a weird al song.

perhaps you should add more than 2 questions. if you want to make a real-test-ish thing, try making a "haiku generator" style quiz thing. y'know, one that picks random words, strings them together, and such?
It is dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

techwizrd
Member Avatar
Magister ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
BobTheFerret
Jan 1 2008, 03:26 PM
nice, a weird al song.

perhaps you should add more than 2 questions. if you want to make a real-test-ish thing, try making a "haiku generator" style quiz thing. y'know, one that picks random words, strings them together, and such?
Haiku Generator? Might be a nice Python project, I could use dictionaries (one for one syllable words, two syllables word, three syllable words) for it. ^_^
Posted Image

BobTheFerret
Member Avatar
It's The End Of The World As We Know It
[ *  * ]
It's a classic Basic program, Techy.

I think I'll go see if I can find that Basic haiku generator for the PDP-11... I know I have a copy around somewhere, right on top of the Apple ][ and the TRS-80...
It is dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

techwizrd
Member Avatar
Magister ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
BobTheFerret
Jan 1 2008, 03:34 PM
It's a classic Basic program, Techy.

I think I'll go see if I can find that Basic haiku generator for the PDP-11... I know I have a copy around somewhere, right on top of the Apple ][ and the TRS-80...
Yeah, but Python dictionaries and a randomizer script would be perfect!
Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

Haha that was soooooooooooo lame you can't even spell random.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · 2D Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply