Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Deflesia Campaign Guide; A D&D 3.5 Campaign
Topic Started: Mar 1 2008, 12:06 AM (2,448 Views)
techwizrd
Member Avatar
Magister ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
Hello, I have finally finished the first version of my new Campaign, Deflesia. There is a decent bit of information in the packet, as it was made for the players. As the description from the packet says:

Quote:

A large world with many interesting encounters, large continents to explore, and an enriched history, Deflesia provides a consistent world in which to play many great adventures. Deflesia is complex world of political intrigue involving despotic governments, kings, barons, dragons, aristocrats, and more. A beautiful land of spring wonderlands, grassy plains and meadows, placid lakes, hot savannas, dusty deserts, rough mountain ranges, freezing tundras, and harsh seas, Deflesia is always full of new environments for exploration. Towns full of interesting and unique locals, sprawling cities,secluded villages, and dungeons provided settings to remember. Deflesia is an exciting world where surprises can come from anywhere and situations can twist and turn into amazingly different encounters.

I hope to create an accurate world map, but it is always nice to let DM's create their own... Anyway, feel free to post your comments and/or questions. This is my 3 campaign, the previous ones being Luminos and Hisurion.
My DeviantArt user page Please comment and add me to your favorites!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Lame.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · RPG Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply